Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tom's "I am the LOLrus"

This was Q3 of '07 response to Holly's mixtape. Death Cab and Iron and Wine were on the radio, Ceremony and Phil Collins were on my mind. The rest were just kinda plucked out and fit for me.

  1. David Bowie & Queen - Under Pressure
  2. Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky
  3. Dusty Springfield - Spooky
  4. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Hong Kong Garden
  5. New Order - Ceremony
  6. Pulp - Like A Friend
  7. The Cure - Pictures Of You
  8. Gene Wilder - Pure Imagination
  9. Seu Jorge - Rebel Rebel (The Life Aquatic)
  10. Iron & Wine - Naked As We Came
  11. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
  12. Stevie Nicks - Edge Of Seventeen
  13. The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
  14. Human League - Don't You Want Me
  15. Talk Talk - It's My Life
  16. The Stills - Of Montreal
  17. Air - Remember
  18. Daft Punk - Something About Us
  19. Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Get Away
  20. Phil Collins - Against All Odds

2 comments:

  1. I can do a very credible Willy Wonka now. You really don't want to be in the car with me for songs 19 and 20; I kind of emote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also: I think the two that are posted on this site are the ONLY mix tapes I've made since college that do not feature Ceremony by New Order/Joy Division.

    ReplyDelete