Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Songs to sing along to in the car

Okay, I'll admit it - when I hear a great song while driving by myself I can't help singing along like a big dork. So as riduclous as I might look to the driver in the car next to me, I belt it out - dashboard druming and all. And it's great. Here is an hour's worth of some of my favorite sing-along songs for when I'm stuck in the car:

1. Birthday - The Sugarcubes
2. Fake Plastic Trees (acoustic) - Radiohead
3. Tear in Your Hand - Tori Amos
4. Just Like Honey - The Jesus and Mary Chain
5. Van Diemen's Land - U2
6. Ain't No Way - Aretha Franklin
7. In A Little While - U2
8. I I E E E - Tori Amos
9. Wake Up (acoustic) - The Arcade Fire and David Bowie
10. Seven - Sunny Day Real Estate
11. Collect Call - Metric
12. Nightswimming - REM
13. Black - Pearl Jam
14. Stay Alive - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

The Quarterly Mixtape Project lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment